29 April 2013

Passing Time

Today has been disappointingly bleak. My son is napping next to me, his deep, resonating breaths, a welcome relief to my ears. I am starting to write again, mainly to pass some time. Unemployment has bested me yet again. Jobs are ever more elusive by the day. Although, I have a promising lead. Unfortunately, they are taking their time contacting me, what I thought would be just a week has turned into two going on three. Soon enough though, I shall be forging ahead, albeit, in a different direction. Should be interesting to say the least. One may say it is my calling. Given what I have been doing the last 20 years I have found to be taxing, egregious, and quite tedious to be honest. Looking forward to this new prospect. Jumping in with both feet, we shall see where it leads... Until Then.. I bid you farewell... Much love and peace..

No comments: